Welcome to the South African Institute of Architects (SAIA)
The South African Institute of Architects and the Regional Institutes are committed to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and competence.
Any member of the Institute, as defined in the Constitution, is required to uphold and subscribe to these objectives, and within the built environment, strive to improve the standards of health and safety for the protection and welfare of all members of society and to enhance with their professional skills, the natural environment to the benefit of all.
Members of the Institute, registered as professional architects, are educated and trained to provide leadership, critical judgement, specialist knowledge, skills and aptitude, for the design and development of the built environment.
Code of Ethics establish principles for the conduct of members in pursuance of these goals.
Browse around… we hope you enjoy your stay.
Architect position – House Zero, Pretoria, South Africa
- Design work on new HouseZero models
- Improvement of existing models
- Production of 3DS Max and Lumion renderings
- Incorporation of new features and technologies into standard HouseZero designs
- Project management
- Council submissions
- SANS 10400 calculations
- Customer liaison
- Site inspections
- Position is suitable for a young and ambitious architect
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Highly creative, yet well grounded
- Capable of meeting demanding delivery schedules
- Salary negotiable
Position Only Relevant For RSA Residents
Apply at email@example.com