Opportunities for Prospective Sponsors
The South African Institute of Architects (SAIA) invites companies to become a sponsor of the various packages on offer.
This is an opportunity for your company to meet your target markets in an environment where they are looking for solutions. It is an opportunity to build relationships with key decisions makers in the profession, who decide on which products and services to purchase.
Business sponsorship is a major source of funding for many events. More and more companies have discovered this form of sponsorship to be a powerful marketing tool. Building and strengthening your company brand through effective visibility is one of the key essentials in business strategy. SAIA has put together a comprehensive sponsorship “shopping list” to enable you to choose the price and the opportunity within your budget.
SAIA recognizes however, that not one-size-fits-all and can tailor make a package suitable to your company or organisation’s needs. We will also be delighted to discuss with you any proposals that can be organised to meet your requirements.
Whilst we have listed various opportunities, please contact us for any custom packages that you would like to negotiate or discuss. These are great sponsorship opportunity, don’t delay – book today.
Return on Investment and benefits for Sponsors
- Opportunity to be associated with some of the world’s leading architects.
- Opportunity for an organization to showcase its latest products and/ or services.
- Opportunity for increased brand exposure for the organization.
- Opportunity to position your company as a leader of innovation and sustainable development of the future of our cities.
- Direct marketing to an audience of registered professionals and all national schools of architecture;
- Direct exposure to professional architects and architecture students.
- Product(s) marketing opportunities to the participants (to be further agreed upon depending on the sponsor’s target market).
- Opportunity to network with the government authorities, leading financial and investment institutions as well as other partners and sponsors of the event.
- Networking opportunities and direct marketing to new customers, investors and partners.
- Long-term sustainable media and PR coverage on some of the most popular national radio stations, in professional and social publications.
- A company’s involvement could lead to a longer term relationship, providing exposure for them in several key professional architectural events. The initiative has been broadened to encompass all disciplines from within the South African built environment.
- General public interested in Architecture.
- SAIA Members (professionals and candidates in the architectural profession).
- Potential SAIA members.
- Key Regional heads in the Architecture profession.
- Key secretariat staff in the Institute.
- Affiliated professionals of SAIA.
- Clients of professional architects.